Rates listed are exclusively valid for the inquiry date. They are subject to change and will only be honored as shown on the website if the service requested is confirmed by means of charge to your credit card and you receive a confirmation number.
Upon making a reservation it becomes necessary for you to give your authorization to run the corresponding charge on your credit card and by this you declare to have full knowledge of our Reservation and Payment Policies, Disclaimer and Cancellation Policies. All reservations are subject to availability existing at the moment of your request. No confirmation can be issued until full payment for the requested service has been made. In some cases (which are duly marked for you to easily identify them before filling out contact information and credit card number fields) it will be necessary to check availability directly with us before a confirmation can be issued to you. Please note that this verification and confirmation process may take up to, and never more than, 24 hours.
In order to avoid inconveniences, please make a printout of your reservation voucher and have it ready for check-in to the reserved service. Should a change to a confirmed reservation be needed, please contact us and have your reservation and/or confirmation number handy. We strongly suggest reading the CANCELLATION POLICIES section hereinafter. Any changes are subject to availability and rate adjustments when necessary. Our CANCELLATION POLICIES are applicable at all times without exception.
The amount corresponding to your reservation will be immediately charged to your credit card, provided it has a confirmed reservation status. Please bear in mind that your credit card billing statement will show “Atlantic Affair” as the company responsible for the charge.
VISA, DINERS, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS are welcome. We will be glad to accept your wire or electronic transfer as an alternative form of payment. Please contact us for further details.
The currency in which service rates are quoted on the website is South African Rand. For any other currency, however, the amount to charge will be first converted into the relevant currency and the exchange rate prevailing on the transaction date will be applied. This movement may cause a variation of up to 3% above the international fluctuation index for currency exchange and such difference will show on your billing statement. Atlantic Affair cannot be held responsible for this variation and upon accepting the PAYMENT POLICIES you acknowledge to have been informed of the exchange rate fluctuation and declare your agreement to the corresponding charges.
www.AtlanticAffair.co.za works as a middle-agent between the client and the provider of services listed on the website (when applicable). As such, www.AtlanticAffair.co.za creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services such as, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and other travel activities (when applicable). Only the most reputable suppliers are selected for this purpose. However www.AtlanticAffair.co.za cannot be held liable for their acts, omission, wrongdoing or other. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by those suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs and conditions of service.
www.AtlanticAffair.co.za herewith declares that,
- Photographic material published on its website is intended to render a general depiction of the service in question and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as depicted.
- Star ratings assigned to hotel accommodations and services are based on the South African Tourism Grading Council standards and quality criteria and may not necessarily match rating criteria used elsewhere.
- Travel services descriptions are regularly updated for a depiction of the product as close to reality as possible. However, www.AtlanticAffair.co.za cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival at the travel service site.
- www.AtlanticAffair.co.za will reserve the right to deny the supply of a service to any client at any given moment if and when it considers convenient to do so.
- Any claim or comments that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in writing within a period of time no longer than 14 (fourteen) days from travel’s end date.
www.AtlanticAffair.co.za will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries to the client or third parties, or caused by accidents, fatalities, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment or claims over emotional and mental states such as upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration, or any other damage, whether physical, mental or emotional, arising from the following:
- Acts committed or omissions caused by any party other than www.AtlanticAffair.co.za or its employees.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, Government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of www.atlanticAffair.co.za.
- The client’s failure to obtain the required travel documentation such as, but not limited to, passport, visas and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
- The client’s failure to comply with travel instructions such as, but not limited to, flight schedules, hotel check-in and check-out dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
- Changes to, or cancellation of, the travel services offered, notwithstanding the reason. www.AtlanticAffair.co.za reserves the right to cancel or change the services at its discretion, but will try to substitute them with comparable services. If a reservation must completely be canceled, www.AtlanticAffair.co.za’s liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to www.AtlanticAffair.co.za.
- A full refund will not be granted by www.AtlanticAffair.co.za in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (acts of God such as bad weather including hurricanes, earthquakes or war, acts of terrorism or else), circumstances under which www.AtlanticAffair.co.za is not allowed to obtain full refund from service operators in view of specific contract terms. In order to cover book-keeping and administration services, www.AtlanticAffair.co.za will be thus entitled to up to a 10% retention upon the total amount paid by the client for his/her reservation.
- The client accepts full responsibility for any damage caused to the premises of Atlantic Affair and hereby irrevocably authorizes www.AtlanticAffair.co.za to levy the cost of such repairs against the client’s credit card.
All credit card refunds will be processed in a timely manner. The refunds process is dependent on your billing cycle with the credit card company. Once the refund instructions leave our office it can take anywhere from 5 to 10 working days for the proceeds to arrive in your account.
- All bookings are charged in full at the time the reservation is made. All cancellation requests must be addressed in writing to us with the reservation number as the basis reference.
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, 25% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in the case of a no show or an early departure, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- No refunds are made for the unused portions of a reservation or for an early departure.
- Stricter cancellation policy may apply during high season and public holidays.
- Please note that refunds will be made in the form of a credit to your card account.
- Please also note that applicable bank charges of up to 15% will be charged on all cancellations, over and above the charges already mentioned.